About the role:
As the Business Analyst (BA) you will work across all segments of MAAS Group Holdings for all internal Business Excellence Initiatives relating to People, Process and Systems.
The BA will oversee the development and completion of projects, ensuring project objectives are achieved to deadlines as well as on budget, and delivered to a high-quality output.
- Gather and analyse critical information and data, eliciting and documenting functional and nonfunctional (technical) requirements
- Managing the “as is” and “to be” process
- Discover primary business objectives by analysing processes, technologies and systems
- Business process mapping: Provide clear, concise project plans and effectively manage them
- Liaise with other IT professionals such as developers, administrators and system architects to ensure solutions are correctly implemented
- Build, develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Knowledge & Skills required:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Business Analyst role with employees >100
- Experience managing digital and data projects and applying project management best practice
- Proven experience implementing complex technical solution projects
- Strong stakeholder management experience, a clear communicator with the ability to build relationships.
- A person who is approachable with excellent interpersonal skills combined with the ability to influence peers
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to customer service
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-moving diverse Company with opportunity for career growth.
Applications will be considered for candidates to be based in the Company's office at Homebush.
At Maas Group our employees are our best asset, and we pride ourselves on looking after you.
We engage, reward, and recognise our employees.
Come and join us, be part of our successful growing team, in what are exciting times ahead for Maas Group and our employees.Download Position Description