Business Development Manager
About the role:
The Business Development Manager (BDM) will be required to spearhead the sales division of civil, infrastructure and mining markets within Australia. Jacon is a global manufacturer of shotcrete, concrete transportation, concrete pumping, and utility equipment and brings with it an exciting opportunity for a seasoned BDM.
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Develop strategies and positions by analysing new venture integration
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Excellent customer relationship, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Trade or mechanical engineering background is desirable.
- Demonstrated competency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Ability to work away from a home base.
The position will be based in the Company's office at Lidcombe.
At Maas Group our employees are our best asset, and we pride ourselves on looking after you.
We engage, reward, and recognise our employees.
Come and join us, be part of our successful growing team, in what are exciting times ahead for Maas Group and our employees.View on Seek Download Position Description