Dubbo NSW,Gracemere QLD,Tamworth NSW,Inverell NSW
Concrete Agitator Driver | RGA-025
Redimix Concrete are seeking an experienced Agitator Drivers to join our team at various locations across NSW and Queensland.
Full time and Casual Time positions available with Immediate start.
Locations: Dubbo, Tamworth, Inverell, Gracemere QLD and Central Queensland.
- The timely delivery of Pre-mixed Concrete Products
- Lead and drive OH&S and Environmental compliance when representing the company to and from the delivery point.
- Represent Maas Group in a professional and legal manner
- Commitment to Regional Group and Maas Group Safety standards with demonstrated safety leadership behaviours.
- Develop effective working relationships with internal and external customers and to lead and influence personal drive and results.
- Ensure daily pre-starts are completed for the safe operation of the vehicle.
- Ensure the vehicle is keep clean (internal and external) .
- Ensure the vehicle has current service records and is of roadworthy condition to meet the current Heavy Vehicle requirements.
- Responsible for a productive team environment where high morale contributes to the satisfactions of customers and business objectives.
- Safe operation of trucks whilst loading and delivering pre-mixed concrete to customer sites.
- Basic maintenance tasks including work on pumps, pits, tanks, washout pits and waste management.
- General yard and plant housekeeping.
- Ensure the batching facility is maintained in a functional and clean manner (Shovelling, sweeping, hosing, mowing etc).
- Complete additional training to grow oneself and the business (FEL Ticket, Batch training etc).
- Perform other functions as may be requested.
Personal attributes sought:
- Ability to perform day to day duties with a professional safety mindset.
- Listens, understands, and adapts to an audience and can communicate clearly and persuasively.
- Must have a current driver’s licence and relevant tick / licence to operate machinery.
- Punctual, honest & reliable.
To apply send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
At Maas Group our employees are our best asset, and we pride ourselves on looking after you.
We engage, reward, and recognise our employees.
Come and join us, be part of our successful growing team, in what are exciting times ahead for Maas Group and our employees.
Please apply using www.seek.com.au or email application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Position Description
Return to Current Vacancies