Dubbo NSW,Sydney NSW,Newcastle NSW
Development Manager - Childcare
We currently have a exciting opportunity for an experienced Development Manager - Childcare to work within the development management team to manage and deliver projects including taking responsibility for various aspects of financial and program delivery.
You will be responsible for the successful design, construction and delivery for relevant development projects while professionally representing MAAS group and forming relationships which will assist with meeting our business objectives.
This is an amazing opportunity to further establish your career with one of Australia's fasters growing developers and to gain experience on large, high profile and industry leading developments in a number of locations. You will be able to make the role your own.
Location: This Role can can based out of Newcastle, Sydney or Dubbo with regular travel required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and manage project feasibility - single stage, multi stages, JV models and all components of financial model
- Ability to balance and delegate objectives
- Establish and manage budgets and cash flows accurately
- Ability to enter into and negotiate/finalise commercial negotiations
- Review and manage development programme and briefs
- Write formal business correspondences, reports and presentations
- Management of the legal, regulatory and other industry matters, with the ability to provide recommendations for actions internally within project feasibility
- Identify and manage risks and opportunities to optimise outcomes, and know when to escalate to management
- Identify all aspects of development including identifying deficiencies, standardisation, innovation, revenue time and cost to extract maximum value
- Effectively implement and manage best practice sustainability measures in accordance with project financial metrics
- Actively manage and develop people
- Promote a diverse and supportive environment that allows people to excel
- Relevant tertiary degree
- 7+ years experience in a Development Manager role, preferably within commercial childcare developments
- Experience in managing and developing teams
- Strong commercial / legal / financial acumen
- Strong understanding of the procurement, planning and tendering processes
- Conflict resolution experience in project and people management
- Ability to negotiate new acquisition deals
If this sounds like you, apply now by sending your resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience and suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Maas Group our employees are our best asset, and we pride ourselves on looking after you.
We engage, reward, and recognise our employees.
Come and join us, be part of our successful growing team, in what are exciting times ahead for Maas Group and our employees.
Please apply using www.seek.com.au or email application to email@example.com
Download Position Description
Return to Current Vacancies