JLE Electrical is a national electrical engineering and contracting company with a base in Perth. JLE specialising in design, manufacturing and installation of HV and LV power systems including mining, commercial and industrial electrical installations.
We are seeking a Electrical Draftsman / Engineer to work out of our Homebush Office on a full time basis.
Your role will be a part of the engineering team at JLE. Day to day works will include drafting electrical designs, reviewing electrical drawings and layouts, completing redline drawing mark ups, and basic engineering tasks. These tasks will be focused around JLE manufactured items including substations, HV switchgear, LV switchgear, in particular for tunnelling and mining applications.
Travel is a requirement of this position (as required).
- Proficient in Autocad LT or Autocad Specialised Toolsets (Electrical)
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Capacity to work independently and as a member of work team
- Current driver’s license
- Understanding and interoperating relevant Standards and Codes of Practice.
- Degree in Electrical engineering
- 2+ years in a similar role in the mining/tunnelling electrical manufacturing industry
- A high level of numeracy skills, attention to detail and superior analysis ability.