Construction of taxiways at Airport.
- Construction of 3 new taxiways, including tying into existing taxiways.
- Civil construction to RMS standards, stabilisation of 380mm of sub grades.
- Laying of storm water system. Laying/testing/commissioning of new 150mm DICL water mains.
- Construction of a new sewer pumping system throughout the whole of the airport precinct.
- Works included supply and installation of 12 new pump stations ranging from 1,500 litres, to 10,000 litres.
- Works included 2 kilometres of rising main through brown fields site, identifying existing services and working around airport customers to provide the least amount of disruption.