Residential housing estate in Dubbo, NSW
Scope of Works:
- Roadworks including lime stabilising, kerb and gutter roads to DRC standards
- Construction of V drain roads. Laying, testing and commissioning of sewer mains to DRC standards, sizing 150mm, 225mm mains.
- Connection of live 450mm diameter sewer mains.
- Laying of stormwater pipe up to 1200 diameter.
- Installation, testing and commissioning of 7 large gross pollutant traps.
- Installation of water mains including blue brute, DICL up to 300mm in diameter.
- Installation of air and scour valves.
- Construction of 8 stormwater retention basins with overflow weirs and detailed landscaping and excavation of over 70,000 square metres of parkland to DRC standard.
- Installation of a complicated reticulated irrigation system with IRRINET connections talking to existing bores located 2 kilometres from site.